We are very excited to host you over the next three days and are pleased to bring to you, never before seen content with the opening keynote by Lt. Gen (Retd) Rajesh Pant, National Cybersecurity Coordinator-PMO and plenary session by Randy Trzeciak, Director, CERT Insider Threat Center, CMU.
Some of the many thought leaders presenting at the summit are: Justice B.N. Srikrishna, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, and Chairman of the Data Protection Committee; Sujit Christy, Group CISO, John Keells Holdings; Tamim Ahmed, Risk Analyst National CERT & BGD e-GOV CIRT Bangladesh; Rajan Pant, Founder, IT-SERT of Nepal and CIO, CG Corp Global.
Over the next three days, our experts will touch upon a wide range of topics:
• Data Protection and Privacy Regulations: Where are we in this Journey?
• Rising Third-Party Supply Chain Risks During COVID: Risk Mitigation Plan
• Making Threat Intelligence a Key Defense Strategy
• Fireside Chat: Nation-State Attacks: Are you the Next Target?
• Two Way Street: A Dialogue Between a CISO and a CTO
• Panel Discussion Outlook 2021: Building a Cyber Resilient Enterprise For the Post COVID-19 Era
Hope you have an insightful time with us and enjoy the summit!