Welcome to the ISMG Virtual Cybersecurity Summit: Canada! Thank you for joining us today, we are excited to connect with you.
Our agenda is filled with unique and engaging speaking sessions, as well as plenty of opportunities to network with industry professionals. Our opening keynote, Scott Jones, Head of the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security at Communications Security Establishment will be addressing Canada's biggest defensive gaps and how best to defend Canada's national interests.
- The SOC of the Future: From Patchwork to Platform
- IT/OT Convergence and Security
- Canadian Cybercrime and Fraud Insights
- Legal Panel: Insurance, Incident Response, Canadian Privacy Developments
- AppSec Policy: Is Yours Built for Modern Development Approaches?
- Closing The Cloud Visibility Gap
Click here to view our Summit agenda!
As a reminder, if you can't make a session, all of our sessions will go on demand today at 3:00 pm ET until 5 pm ET, tomorrow, Wednesday, June 23rd.
Enjoy the Summit!